WDA Registration Form 2020-2021
The dance season runs from September 2020 - May 2021
PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS AND DUE DATES
Due to COVID-19, WDA will be changing our payment option for 2020-2021. We will not be charging tution monthly. If the dance studio must close due to CDC requirments, there will be no tution charge that month
- Tution will be charged 1st of each month (9 payments)
- Tution based on the school calendar year. Payments reclect the year's tutition and are not based on the number of classes
- We will NOT send a state; your balance will automatically be charged to the credit card on file
- All payments received after will be chatged a $35 late fee for each month that it is late
*Requires credit card on file with a signature for Auto-Debit.
New Students: Or additional classes will be prorated after fourth week of classes.
Dress Code: Black Leotard and tights must be worn for Ballet Class and Hair secured neatly in a Bun. All other classes, Any Colored Leotard & Dance Shorts or Dance Pants can be worn. Sneaker ONLY for Hip Hop (NO BOOTS). Proper shoes are required for each class. Students must come to class dressed appropriately. NO T-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts or jeans are allowed. Hair must be worn up, secured neatly for all classes. No student will be allowed to take a class if not dressed properly.
REFUNDS - Refunds will be issued only due to a medical condition or by October 1st. A 20% processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
MAKE-UPS - Up to 3 missed classes can be made up until the end of each session by attending another WDA class of the same level. No credits or refunds will be given on classes missed due to illness, school holidays, inclement weather or other activities. Excessive absences will result in your child not being able to participate in our May Showcase.
I acknowledge that I am the parent/guardian with legal responsibility for the above-referenced participant(s) and I am authorized to legally bind him/her. I also acknowledge that any program provided by Westchester Dance Academy involves movement and motion may result in physical injury. I also acknowledge that dance is an art form that requires teachers and instructors to be able to have appropriate physical contact for the purpose of making technical corrections. With this understanding and in consideration for the provision of Westchester Dance Academy programs and services, I permit my child/children to participate in Westchester Dance Academy programs and, on behalf of myself and/or my participating children.
(1) Agree to assume all risk, bear all responsibility, to indemnify, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Westchester Dance Academy, its agents, representatives, officers, and employees, from or for any and all claims (including, but not limited to claims of negligence orcarelessness), causes of action, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, awards, losses (including, but not limited to, loss of personal property) and damages, including costs, expenses and attorneys’ fees related thereto, arising out of, resulting from or in any way related to or connected with (i) my/his/her participation in or attendance at Westchester Dance Academy programs (no matter where such programs are located), and (ii) occurrences at or around Westchester Dance Academy property, facilities or programs.
(2) Consent for (i) Westchester Dance Academy to render first aid to him/her in case of illness or injury, and (ii) for any emergency examination and medical treatment as approved by Westchester Dance Academy or other adult escort or chaperone in case of illness or injury where I cannot be reached in time to authorize the treating physician to provide such medical treatment. I understand that this is to prevent undue delay and to assure prompt treatment.
(3) Acknowledge that I have adequate health insurance, am responsible for any medical expenses and that the absence of health insurance does not make Westchester Dance Academy responsible for payment of medical expenses. I have declared any physical/mental problems, restrictions or conditions and declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health. Please indicate here if there are any other possible issues, for example, social/emotional/learning disorders or any allergies or medical/physical conditions the staff should be aware of:
Parents will be notified in case of serious illness or injury as quickly as they can be reached, but this information will make immediate treatment possible. I AGREE TO THE ABOVE: